Hi, my name is Megan and I am a Sephora addict. Hi Megan.
It’s one of the greatest pleasures in my life, browsing through the Sephora website and reading reviews and finding the things that take my breath away. Then getting the package in the mail and opening it up and going through it. Oh, it just makes me so happy. Opening a Sephora package is almost orgasmic.
Anyway, I order from Sephora…a lot. Like…a lot, a lot. It’s my hobby. Skin care, beauty, makeup…it’s what makes me happy and I know that I have at least some talent in that field.
So this is the first of what I’m sure will be many hauls. I didn’t get a lot this time around, basically all skincare and mostly Sephora brand skincare.
01. Sephora Collection Clay Mask: Grey. These adorable little packages are supposed to have 4 uses in each one. I’ve seen a few reviews from people saying that they lasted for 9 or 10 uses. The grey mask is supposed to be for ‘skin balancing and mattifying’. I am super excited to use this.
02. Sephora Collection Clay Mask: Blue. This one is supposed to be for ‘detoxifying and oxygenating’. It also says that this one is an exfoliant mask. I’m excited to use this one too and I can’t wait to buy more if they work well.
03. Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask: Algae. My best friend has gotten some of these sleeping masks before and she loves them so I knew that I had to try it, too. The blue algae mask is supposed to be for ‘purifying and detoxifying’ which sounds great for a hot summer season.
04. Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask: Ginseng. I’m looking forward to trying this one. It’s supposed to be for ‘toning and firming’. I know that I’m still young but I am 25 and when it comes to anti-aging products, we all know that it is better to prevent than try to reverse and I think it might start being time to work on keeping my youthful skin. Toning is a good step.
05. Karuna Skin Clarifying Duo. Summer is a stressful time for me and I get stress related acne which means that I now have far too many pimples on my chin that hurt and leave red marks. It’s terrible. This is a cool product. It’s a two step process that begins with little spot treatment that you put on a pimple and a sheet mask that you ut on over top of it.
06. Origins Flower Fusion Sheet Mask: Raspberry Refreshing. Origins is one of my favourite skin care brands. My skin just reacts well to it and everything that I have tried has been amazing. They’ve recently put out sheet masks and I’m super excited to use these. The raspberry mask is supposed to be very refreshing and revitalizing.
07. Origins Flower Fusion Sheet Mask: Orange Radiance. I can’t wait to try this one, too. The orange is supposed to add radiance for a healthy glow. This should be good to use to really wake my skin up.
08. Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (deluxe sample). I’ve been looking at this mask for a long time but I’ve never bought it. When I saw it in the options for a free sample, I couldn’t help myself. It’s a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be and I can’t wait to use it.
09. Tatcha The Water Cream (deluxe sample). I’ve been hearing incredible things about this brand but it’s very expensive so I was excited to see it in the point rewards section. I’m looking forward to using this to see if it’s worth the money.
10. CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops (deluxe sample): Moonlight. This is another product that I’ve been looking at for a while but it’s got a pretty big price tag and I didn’t want to buy it without trying it first.
11. Perfume Samples: Clean, Viktor & Rolf, Balenciaga. I love perfume samples. Perfume is something that makes me so happy. I love trying out as many as I can.
I’ll let you know how I feel about these things once I give them a try. You never know, they might just end up in my August Favourites post!
All my love,